Monday, June 3, 2013

Hi Everyonez!

Tonight, Leesa was home lates AGAIN. At least she came home from work and fed me before going out to another Lions meeting... at least this time it was for her club, Mackay Host. Most important that - feeding me.

FEED ME!

Tonight I had pilchards wif Red Snapper for dinner. Leesa says I eats better than she does. But, that's the way it'z supposed to be. I dunno why she's confused like dat.

Anywayz, after the meeting she cames home again and gived me cuddlz. I didn't really wants them, but Leesa likes it, so...? She feeds me, I suppose. Den she talks to Aunty Kat on Skype for a whiles. Aunty Kat is owned by her feline, Mistress Gucci. Dis is Gucci:


Gucci is a clever kitteh, I coulds learn lots from her. In dis photo, Gucci is holding the computer mouse for ransom, to make Aunty Kat turn off the computer and go to bed. She clever!!!!

Anyways, I knows you all likes my pichures, so Leesa took some of me tonight while we played wif STRING!

STRING! is my favourite toy, I loves to play wif it. I even been known to "fetch" it - Leesa throws it, so I can chase it and kill it. If I wants her to throw it again, I brings it back to her. STRING! looks like dis:







See? I catched it, den I kills it. ROWR!! (Oh, and is Leesa who reads Dan Brown, nots me. I prefer more meaty stuff, like... meat!)

Leesa and I plays wif string lots. Leesa knows I like it, so she plays wif me. She's a good hoomin slave, eh?




2 comments:

  1. Tell me Devani, do you harbour a burning heart of love for Gucci?

    The string game looks like fun. I shall have to try it myself. Do you recommend any particular sort of string?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aunty Penny, Gucci is my IDOL! She iz amazing kitteh. Very clever. She unnerstands English, even from other hoomins than her slave Kat!

      STRING! is a very unique toy to each kitteh. What one kitteh likes another one may not. Mine is craft cord, Leesa boughts it in a bag off offcuts of stuffs for me to play wif. It's very shiny too!

      Delete