Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hi Everyonez!

Mrow mrow! Leesa was home nearly on time tonight, well, nearly. Apparently she hads to go to the shops on the way home. When she got here, though, we had cuddlz:






Iz nice. Really! Why she hads to take the photo, though, I dunno. Hoomins.

But, Leesa is grumbling. Something about... Digital Rights Management? I think thems is the words, and whatever that means! She had to go buy a new Apple thingy. I thoughts apples were foods for hoomins? No? Ok. But, Leesa is saying bad words about this Apple thingy. She doesn't like it, and doesn't like needing to have it. So, I don't likes it either:


Leesa also told me to tell Aunty Bonnie to "shut the duck up!" Aunty Bonnie, has you got a loud duck!? Can I chases it? Please? No? Oh... sads. :(   

What does Leesa mean, then? I dunno. Maybe she needs another cuddlez? What do you all think?




1 comment: