Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hi Everyonez!

Sorry my first blogz is late - Leesa was out late tonights at the Guy Sebastian concert! I can't types, so Leesa hast to types for me. I tells her whats to say.






Apparently dat hoomin in the middle wif the black singlet is Guy Sebastian, whoever he is...? Oh, and dats supposed to be singin, Riiiiiiight.

Nobody panics, Leesa was dere wif the Lions, they were catering tonight in da big caravan...








Those hoomins at the front are from the MECC. They helps wif the concert too.

Just as well Leesa went out, cause I was crabby wif her. After having a nice morning at home wif me - cuddles and playing wif STRING! and den letting me go outside to sit in the sun and eats the grass... she broughts me back inside and made me have a BATH!!! A BATH!! I was all wets!





As you can see, I'z not happy. NOT HAPPY, JAN!

Trouble is, I'z a teenager now - and like hoomin teenagers, I'z got acne! ACNE! So Leesa's gives me da bath to help wif my itchies. I don't know which is worse, da itchies or da bath. :(

Anyways, it's very lates now, so Leesa needs to go to bed. Talk to you all... later today!


No comments:

Post a Comment