Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hi Everyonez!

Hmmmm, I'z been hiding in the lounge, Leesa's been shouting bad words at the tv. Something called State of Origin?? Something. Buts, I was brave and wents to talk to her. See what was wrong. Apparently we lost? Sads. :(

We had a little cuddle, and then Leesa gave me a brush. I might be a short hair cat, but I still likes to have a brush. Then Leesa gots out my flea comb. Not cause I gots fleas - I don't - but it's really good for getting the blackheads out of my fur. There must have been a really big one cause my chin hurted when Leesa touched it. I tried really hard to be good, but it hurt! <sniff>. I didn't scratch Leesa or nuffink, but I did try to get away. She musta got it out though, cause she let me go and then tolds me I was a good girl. I think I earned a treat, but Leesa says we haven't got any. I thinks Leesa needs to go shopping!

Anyway - seeing as my blog isn't complete unless I puts up a picture of me, here it is:






Dis my Grandma. We visited her house in Brisbane for Christmas. It was a great adventure, except for the flying part. I don't like going on planes. They puts me in wif the bags! How rude!! Leesa says she's buy me a seat if they would let her. Apparently she can't. Sads :(

I likes being at Grandma and Granpa's, though... I has three hoomin slaves to looks after me! It's great! Lots of cuddlez, play times and it's bigger that Leesa's house, I can run up and own the hallway at full speed! Is funny, if Grandpa sees me, he yells 'Mad Cat!!' I just laughs. And run some more.

And, thinking about running has mades me all tired now, so times for a kittehnap. Talks to you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment