Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hi Everyonez!

Hmmm 2nd of June. Whats to blog about? Well, Leesa slept in after the Guy Sebastian concert, so mes just played in the living room. Aren't I a good kitteh? Trouble was, when Leesa did gets up, she went out and left me! Something about the Mackay Northern Beaches Lions Club having their "Change Over" whatever dat is.

(Leesa's note: Change Over is when the Lions Club Executive and Board are installed for the coming year. New President, Secretary, Treasurer etc. It's a big deal!)

So, when she finally comes home, we haz a nice cuddlez. Is good. But then, after yesterday's indignity of a bath, Leesa puts the flea stuffs on me!! I sulking again.

But, Leesa is mostly ok for a hoomin. On my birfday in February, she boughts me CHICKN for dinner. I had lots of yums!






Well, iz time for more kittehnaps now, so I'z talks to you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. You're not eating that in bed are you, Devani??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am, Aunty Katherine. But Leesa said I could, ok? OK. Mrow!

    ReplyDelete