Friday, June 1, 2012

Ok, so it's the first day of June, and hoomin slave Leesa says we're blogging every day in June. So firrrst, I have to find out what this blogging means. Oh, and what's June??? 

Hey - stop laughing - I only a 3 month old kitten!



Riiight - Leesa says we have to tell all our friends a story about what's happening today, and the next 29 days. And maybe post a picture too. And she tells me that it's @fionawb's fault. Fi conned us into this!!

Ok, so what's happening today? Well, Leesa has left me by myself AGAIN. She goes to some place called work. Who am I supposed to get to slave for me if she's not here? Well, I'll just have to entertain myself eating, sleeping, and redecorating the shredded paper. Oh, and killing my pet 'snake' from the @RSPCA shop. I loooovvve my snake. Snake? Where are you? Snake....? *POUNCE!*

No comments:

Post a Comment