Friday, June 15, 2012

15 June

Well. Leesa seems like she WANTS to confuse me! Just when I thought I hadz it all worked out, she changed the routine again!!! Today she wentz to work early. Something aboutz going on a tour of the new hospital. She had to wearz all the proper safety gear to go on site: 


But I didn't knows this, and when she got up, I grabbed her hand wif my front paws, meowed "Comes back to bed! It's too early!" but she said she had to be at workz by 8 o'clock.  And then she was late home, she had to have an after workz meetin wif President Audrey fromz de Lions! Somefink about a "debrief", what ever dat is... 

Dis is President Audrey. Ohhhhhh, now I gets it! Leesa says President Audrey workz at the hospital too! Phwoar!

Ok ok, I knowz. But you wants a cute piccy of me! Here you goes den! Dis is me playing wif my toys on the cat tree...



Okayz, blog done, time for bedz! Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment