Tuesday, June 5, 2012

5 June...


Well - last night was a bit nippy. I let Leesa coverz me up with her blankie so I didn't get too cold. Not to mention, of course, it was the Full Moon too - so of course I had to act up a bit. Once Leesa finally got home from her meeting, I was so annoyed and wound up I was scampering all over the place! I even tried to find an escape route out through the bathroom window - but it was mostly shut and I couldn't get out. *Pout*

I'z also been helpsing Leesa redecorate, 'cause I didn't like the way she had it before. Leesa calls the new style 'Early Kitten'. I have now managed to get shredded paper into every room! I thinks it looks much better now. Leesa's not so sure, I thinks she is going to clean it up soon.

Leesa didn't take any pictures of me yesterday, so here's one from the weekend for youz all:




Gotta go give my friend Fi a hugz now, she desperately needs one. As Aunty Bonnie says... see y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment