Sunday, June 10, 2012

10 June

Hi Everyonez

Leesa apologises for not taking my dict.. dict... wats the word? Oh yeah, dictation. She's been sick, spent the whole day in bed wif me yesterday. She's better today, though.

We've had a big day. Leesa put my harness thingy on (which I still don't like!) And we went for a walk down to the foot path to get Leesa's bin. I was scared all the way! I think Leesa will have those claw marks in her shoulder for a couple of days. Den, after some cuddles, Leesa put me in my carry box. We went for a drive! First, to the chemist (Leesa needed more drugs!) and then to the pet store:


I met Liz at the pet store, she's nice. She even knows wat an Australian Mist cat is! She says I is Beeyoutiful!! And she's right, of course! Clever Liz.

Now we is home again, and we're both pooped. Time for napz!

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment