Sunday, June 17, 2012

17 June

Hi Everyonez!

We've had two big days.... Yesterday we waz busy preparing the Lions Show Shack - the Mackay Show is on this week! Leesa put me in my travel box, and we wentz to the Lions Shed (dat's near home, Leesa had to load up the car wif soft drinks to take down to the show grounds). Den we wentz down to the Show Shack. I met President Audrey, First Vice President Ray, Lion John and Lion Glen!! More new peoplez!? Just how manys of you hoomins are dere? 

 Dis is Lion John and Lion Glen being inducted into de Mackay Host Lions Club...




I supervised all de hoomins (of course!) from my travel box. Leesa did get me out for a little while, and everyonez gaves me pats, but I wasn't so sure about that, so I wentz back to my box. It's safe in dere.


Today, though, Leesa hads to do the washing, otherwise she'd have had no uniforms for next week at work!! She did 3 loads of washing. I watched and was very tireds. 


I don'tz remember why I hads my hands up in my dream, buts it musta been scary! 

But of course, Leesa hads to takes my picture. Cause I'm cute, she says. <sigh> I dunno, some days I wish she'd just go awayz wif de camera, it's annoying! <malevolent look>




No comments:

Post a Comment