Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hi Everyonez...

I is not very happy today. I hadz a awful day yesterday. :(

Leesa left for workz early. Somethinks about going to the Doctor, her ear is still sore. Das bad. Den, she came home from workz, fed me my mush mush, and went out again! She left me..... :((


She didn't come home until latez - nearly 10 o'clock! She was very tireds. Tireds enough she forgot.... and I hadz a little accident. I been using Leesa's litter box thingy... <frowns> whatz it called? Oh yeah, the toilet.... as a climbing tower to get to the bathroom curtains. I runs into the bathroom, jumps ons the lid, then up on to the cistern to get at the curtains. great game, right? But last night.... Leesa was tireds after a long day, and she forgot to puts the lid down. So I runs in, jumps up and... SPLASH! Leesa's litter box has got water in it!!!!! Who knewz!? I gots wet!!! I jumped outs again quick, but I was wets and cold. Leesa came to see what the racket was I was makings. When she discovered me wif wet feet and water all over de floor, she laughed at me!!!

And dens it all got worse, Leesa decided I hadz to have a bath!!! I tried to tell her I didn't need it, but she insisted. Eventually I made such a fuss she gave up trying to wash me in the bathroom sink, so she took me in the shower. I really did notz like that!!! At least I madez her get all wet in her clothes - ha!

Then she gaves me lots of cuddles to get dry. Took more than half an hour. I felt better by then, but it was nearly 1 o'clock in the morning!! So we went and cuddles in bed. I hid under the blankies cause I was cold. But Leesa letz me do that, it's ok.

I just hopes I never havez another day likez that again!!!



2 comments:

  1. Devani, are my eyes playing tricks on me or are you getting bigger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CW

    No, you eyez is fine... I is getting really big now!! I'll be 4 months old next week!!

    ReplyDelete